Beleza Medspa: Your Breast Augmentation Austin Experts.
Why Choose Beleza Medspa for your Breast Augmentation Surgery:
• Featuring premium Allergan Natrelle Breast Implants or fat transfer breast augmentation.
• Local & General Anesthesia Available (no need to go under!)
• AAAHC Accredited Surgical Suite for your safety.
• Staci Hix-Hernandez MD is an experienced plastic surgeon skilled at complex breast augmentations & reconstructions.
• Low Breast Augmentation Cost: Financing Available with CareCredit.
Change Your Life in One Hour with Breast Implants!*
Breast Enhancement is probably the most personal of all choices a woman can make about her appearance. There are many reasons a woman may choose breast augmentation:
• Feeling like your breasts are underdeveloped or just too small
• Differences in the size of the breasts
• Changes in the volume or shape of the breast after pregnancy, breastfeeding or weight changes
• Feeling like your breast size just doesn’t fit with the rest of your body.
• Feeling uncomfortable in swimsuits or other tops.
At Beleza MedSpa, we believe that your breast augmentation surgery should be custom designed around you. We want to achieve a result that you will find accents and enhances your figure. There are many different results that can be achieved, and we’re here to guide and advise you in making the choices that create a result that’s personalized just for you.
What choices do I have for my breast augmentation surgery?
There are a number of things to consider regarding breast augmentation:
• Size – What size breasts do you want?
• Shape – the overall 3D contour of the breast
• Implants – Silicone, saline or cohesive gels “Gummy Bear” breast implants
• Fat Transfer Breast Augmentation with/without Implants.
• Incision choices
• Placement of implant above or below the pectoralis (Pec) muscle
• Need for Breast Lift.
• Anesthesia choice: local or general
Size: What type of breast size results do you want to achieve? This is probably the most important decision to make. Rather than focus on cup size or numbers of cc’s, we would like to see you choose an implant size based on appearance. You will be given the opportunity to try out implants and make the selection based on what you like. We’ll be here to help guide you in the sizing process and you’ll be given the opportunity to try implants out more than once just to be sure.
Shape: Are you looking for breasts that emphasize projection rather than fullness, or are you wanting a fuller breast with more volume and better cleavage? Each size of breast implant is available in a variety of profiles – from low profile, moderate profile, high-profile and ultra-high. The higher the profile, the more projection (out) and the smaller the base (width). This means you can achieve a greater degree of projection with a smaller implant but may have less cleavage.
Breast Implants: Most patients choose silicone implants as they provide the best, most natural texture and feel, with the least amount of rippling. Saline filled implants are best for patients who still have worries about silicone, however saline feels the least natural and is more prone to visible rippling. Cohesive gel or “gummy bear” implants are good for certain situations, and may be good choice under the right circumstances.
Incision Choices: Most women choose to have a small incision under the fold of the breast, which best for silicone implants and very well camouflaged in the final result. Other incision choices include peri-areolar (around the edge of the nipple), trans-umbilical (TUBA) or trans-axillary (armpit).
Placement: Most patients choose to have implants placed above the muscle, however in certain situations, a patient may be an acceptable candidate for placement above.
Anesthesia: Scared of going under? General anesthesia is actually riskier than the breast implant surgery alone. We are skilled at the use of local anesthesia for breast augmentation surgery. Avoid the risk and downtime with going under. Local anesthesia allows you to have a pain-free procedure and go home quickly and resume normal activities.
What Breast Implants are available at Beleza?
Beleza offers the top-selling Allergan Natrelle Breast Implants. They are available in 3 styles, each one designed to match your own unique body and give you the fullness and shape you are looking for. You and your surgeon will discuss which one is best for you at your consultation.
Can I have other Plastic Surgery procedures done at the same time?
Who is a poor candidate for Breast Enhancement?
• If your breasts have a significant amounts of droopiness, you may need to combine your augmentation with a breast lift (mastopexy)
• Patients in otherwise poor health – poorly controlled diabetes or uncontrolled high blood pressure for example.
• Patients who are severely overweight
• Women planning on having children in the near future.
• Patients who smoke and are unwilling to quit.
How do I prepare for my Breast Augmentation Surgery?
• Plan on having someone stay with you full-time after the procedure for the first few days.
• You’ll feel most comfortable in a “recliner” position – back reclined and knees bent.
• Have extra dressings, baby wipes, and loose clothing available.
What happens the day of my Breast Augmentation Surgery?
• You’ll meet with our plastic surgeon, anesthesia staff and nurses to answer any remaining questions and help prepare you for the procedure.
• During the surgery you’ll be given an anesthetic and will be completely asleep and pain-free.
• The surgery itself usually takes about an hour depending on the patient.
• When you wake up you’ll be in the recovery area and will be wearing a bra similar to a sports bra as well as other dressings.
What is the breast augmentation recovery like?
• We want you to rest at home for the first few days, getting up regularly to move about.
• You will be seen the day after surgery for initial dressing changes.
• You can shower the after your first office visit.
• You’ll be instructed on how to massage your implants beginning one week after surgery
• Wear your sports bra 24/7 (except for showering) for the first two weeks and during waking hours after that for another 4 weeks.
• At two weeks you can resume some light exercise such as walking, gradually increasing over the next several weeks.
After Breast Augmentation.
Recovery from all surgical procedures typically occurs in stages. This is true for after breast augmentation as well
The first 3-5 days is always the most difficult with the most intense pain and soreness. Since most implants are placed under the muscle the pain is generally muscular in origin and will therefore be quite intense, but should also resolve substantially in the course of a few days. You will be given pain medications as well as a muscle relaxer to assist you. During this time period it is absolutely crucial to be up and mobile and taking big deep breaths. Increased walking will not only help the body naturally deal with the pain but it will also decrease the risk of pneumonia and blood clots.
The second week after breast augmentation surgery is typically a sore phase, pain medication is frequently still required at night but you will walking and breathing with ease and returning to normal.
The 3rd and 4th weeks are usually the most frustrating. Although you will continue to feel better and better the activity and lifting restriction will remain in place. I will begin allowing increased activity such as walking, biking and body weight exercises such as walking lunges and squats.
All activity restrictions will be typically be lifting and you may gradually resume activity as tolerated, including running and lifting weights, 1 month after surgery.
What are potential complications?
• The rate of complications for this procedure is very low, but your surgery and recovery will be very closely monitored to prevent any possible problems.
• We want you or your caregiver to contact us with any concerns you may have.
Learn more with our Breast Implants 101 here.
Breast Implant Alternatives: Fat Transfer Breast Augmentation.
Breast implants are not for everyone. Many women do not want a foreign object in their bodies, or are concerned about scars and the need for eventual replacement. Fat transfer to breasts, sometimes called Natural Breast Enhancement offers a reasonable alternative to breast implants. Fat is a natural part of breasts, easy to harvest and most of us have some extra! Fat transfer is best for breasts that already have some room to contain the fat. Breasts that have deflated after weight loss or breastfeeding are ideal. The fat transfer can refill the breasts up to 1-1.5 cup sizes. It is normal for some of the transferred fat to not take and some volume will be lost. Refills of fat down the road are always possible until desired results are achieved. Fat does not hold its shape like an implant so it cannot change the shape or profile of the breast. Women wanting more than a cup size increase or a change in shape should choose breast implants. Fat transfer also does not replace the need for a breast lift.
Breast Augmentation Cost
What is the breast augmentation cost in Austin Texas? Beleza Medspa has very competitive pricing with no interest financing available. Check out our discussion of breast augmentation cost here. Plastic Surgery prices can be found here.
Looking for Breast Augmentation Near Me?
• Contact us for a free consultation with our Surgical Consultants for an initial evaluation as well as scheduling and pricing options.
• Ready to move forward? You will then meet with our board certified plastic surgeon Dr. Staci Hix-Hernandez MD for a full consultation and evaluation prior to your surgery date. Dr. Hix-Hernandez is both an 2018 Austin Monthly Top Doctor and a Texas Super Doctor! She is definitely considered one of the best breast augmentation Austin plastic surgeons.