Get Your Pre-Baby Body Back with the Mommy Makeover!
Mommy Makeover at Beleza Medspa
- Board Certified Plastic Surgeon Dr. Staci Hix-Hernandez MD
- AAAHC accredited Office-Based Surgery Suite
- Low Mommy Makeover cost with no interest financing
- Experts in Liposuction, Tummy Tucks, Breast Lifts, Breast Augmentation, Breast Reductions, Brazilian Butt Lifts BBL, Vaginal Rejuvenation, Laser Resurfacing, and more.
- Combine procedures to save money and save downtime.
- Mommy Makeover Near Me Free Consultations.
Has had to have children taken a toll on your body? Are you looking for a firmer, tighter, flatter stomach? How about restoring the fullness and lift to your breasts? A “Mommy Makeover” may be what you’re looking for. A Mommy Makeover from Beleza Medspa Plastic Surgery can help to bring back what pregnancy and breastfeeding have taken away.
Let’s face it, pregnancy is hard on your body. While every woman would say it was worth it, and you cherish and treasure your children, sometimes you wish you had your old body back. Remember how you used to look?
Changes in your waist, looseness of your skin, stretch marks, and laxity of your abdomen stay with you, despite those trips to the gym and trying to watch your weight. Additionally, your breasts may have become smaller or saggy, or maybe even both.
Wish you could wear some of those clothes you used to? Stop covering up your post-pregnancy figure and work on getting that pre-Mommy body back. A Mommy Makeover costs less than you may think and is a great way to get back what pregnancy may have taken away.
What is Mommy Makeover Surgery and what does it consist of?
Mommy Makeover Surgery is a combination of plastic surgery procedures designed to take care of those changes in your figure caused by pregnancy and/or nursing.
Most patients undergo both a Tummy Tuck “Abdominoplasty” (or mommy tuck) and a breast augmentation and/or a breast lift. Body Contouring like Liposuction and a Brazilian Butt Lift may also be used in conjunction with these procedures as well.
Vaginal rejuvenation to restore vaginal tightness and external appearance.
Who is a good Mommy Makeover candidate?
- Patients who have excess hanging skin and stretch marks.
- Abdominal muscles which are loose and allow the abdomen to “bulge” when relaxed.
- Women who have smaller than desired breasts after having children and/or have loose, saggy breasts.
- Patients who have realistic expectations and are healthy.
Who is a poor candidate?
- Patients in otherwise poor health – poorly controlled diabetes or uncontrolled high blood pressure for example.
- Patients who are severely overweight
- Women planning on having children in the next 1-2 years.
- Patients who smoke and are unwilling to quit.
How do I prepare for the Mommy Makeover surgery?
- Plan on having someone stay with you full-time after the procedure for the first few days.
- You’ll feel most comfortable in a “recliner” position – back reclined and knees bent.
- Have extra dressings, baby wipes, and loose clothing available.
What happens the day of Mommy Makeover surgery?
- You’ll meet with our doctors, anesthesia staff, and nurses to answer any remaining questions and help prepare you for the procedure.
- During the surgery you’ll be given an anesthetic and will be completely asleep and pain-free.
- The surgery itself can take two or more hours depending on the patient.
- When you wake up you’ll be in the recovery area and will have a tight elastic garment around your waist area and will be wearing a bra similar to a sports bra.
What is the Mommy Makeover Recovery like?
- We want you to rest at home for the first few days, getting up regularly to move about.
- Have someone help you clean your incision daily and apply new dressings.
- Wear your garment 24/7 except for dressing changes for the first two weeks and during waking hours after that for another 4 weeks during mommy makeover recovery.
- Record the output from the drainage tube regularly – it is generally removed in 7-10 days.
- At two weeks you can resume some light exercise such as walking, gradually increasing over the next several weeks, avoiding heavy lifting and sit-ups for two to three months.
What are potential complications?
- The rate of complications for this procedure is very low, but your surgery and recovery will be very closely monitored to prevent any possible problems.
- We want you or your caregiver to contact us with any concerns you may have.
How affordable is the Mommy Makeover?
That’s the great thing about the mommy makeover. Since we are doing several plastic surgery procedures simultaneously, we can reduce costs and offer a package deal! You can potentially save thousands of dollars and reduce your downtime with one combined procedure. We work to give you the lowest Mommy Makeover Cost possible and offer to finance too.
How do I get started with Mommy Makeover?
- Meet with our staff and Board-certified Plastic Surgeon Staci Hix-Hernandez MD for a free consultation. She is skilled and experienced in complex breast augmentation and body contouring procedures. As a mom herself, she knows what pregnancy can do to your body. Get your free consultation with one of Austin’s top plastic surgeons and check out her great Mommy Makeover Results.
Mommy Makeover Near Me
At Beleza MedSpa, our board-certified physicians, nurses, and staff are committed to the highest levels of care (AAAHC accredited surgical suite), state-of-the-art technology, and unrivaled patient care and customer support. See what thousands of patients have already experienced – at Beleza MedSpa! Contact us now for your free mommy makeover cost estimate and start your journey back to your pre-mommy body!